Wednesday, October 26, 2011

wet n' wild eyeshdow

I got Petal Pusher and Comfort Zone palettes from wet n' wild on sale, I think they were buy one get the other 50% off. Each palette comes with 8 colors, which is a very good deal. I always hear a lot of good things about the eyeshadow, and never tried it before. These are now my favorite the colors are so pretty, and they last long. For the price you can't beat the quality,  I don't have expensive eyeshadow to compare it to. But with these I feel I don't need expensive eyeshadow, because they are pigmented, last a long time, and are beautiful colors. I can't wait to try more of there palettes.


Rating 5/5

1 comment:

  1. I 100% agree with you on these WnW palettes. I found that the petal pusher is the least pigmented of comfort zone and the blue ones (that i cant recall the name to at the moment.) Its still really good and I love them just as much as my Urban Decay shadows

    ReplyDelete