Monday, October 17, 2011

covergirl lashblast

I have very short lashes, and nothing I ever bought before this worked. Other mascaras made my lashes look the same only black, some even made them look worse. I never thought I would find something that worked for me. I love this so much, first of all the brush is amazing, very big and it gets right where you need it. It gives my short lashes the perfect volume, and enough length to make them look great. This product cost under $10, I got mine for about $7. I would pay even more for this if I had to, because it is that good

Rating:5/5

2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing about this mascara and have been meaning to try it! CoverGirl has the best drug store mascaras, hands down. Im currently stuck on LashBlast's sister "The Falsies" and it is AMAZING. I can't compare it to this but I will make sure to pick it up now that Im seeing so many raves for it.(: Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this mascara some days and others Is like go away mascara..!
    I am always trying new ones LOL
    great post hun !

    ReplyDelete